Get a free quote.

Call us today at 01229 591785

Request a Quote

We provide the very best service and use the latest technology.

We provide CCTV installation for homes across Cumbria and the North West

Don’t see your location listed below? We cover all of Cumbria and Lancashire so get in touch to arrange a free quote today.

DAV provides CCTV installation for homes in Cumbria. Home CCTV can deter up to 82% of burglars from breaking into your home. Research by the Home Office found that burglars avoid properties when they see a security camera nearby.  But what about the remaining 18% of potential burglars who may still attempt a break in?

DAV only use the latest and best technology. If the worst was to happen our cameras will record all footage securely in HD quality. This will mean that you will have the very best footage to supply to the police.

It’s like having your very own security guard. You can have complete peace of mind, whether you are alone in the house, or on the other side of the world.

Many of our systems have remote access into the CCTV cameras. This means you can view your property even if you’re on a cruise in the Caribbean or trekking the great wall of China.

Having CCTV in your home can also have the added benefit of reducing the price of your home insurance. This means it doesn’t just protect your home and family, it can also save you money.

As a local Cumbrian installer of home CCTV security systems. We offer a complete service with full support. On your invitation, we’ll visit you at home. We will then conduct a full survey and listen to your needs. After talking you through the options available we’ll provide you with a no obligation quote for the works needed.

Our team all undergo criminal records checks prior to their employment with us in addition to their professional training certifications and continuous skills development throughout their employment.  They are also house trained and take pride in leaving your home as tidy and clean as when they found it.

Get a free quote.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Home CCTV Installation in Kendal

Find out how we helped a home owner in Kendal who worked away protect their home with CCTV.

Read case study

CCTV for a home in Askam

Find out how we helped a home owner in Kendal who worked away protect their home with CCTV.

Read case study